Dr Joglekar is available to receive medico-legal instructions to carry out expert assessments in the following contexts.
Personal injury claims: This may be secondary to stressful life events or traumatic events. Particular expertise is provided to assess the impact of the adverse life events which may manifest in a variety of psychiatric disorders ranging from anxiety and mood disorders, Adjustment disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and changes to emotion, behaviour and conduct due to use of maladaptive coping strategies a child or an adolescent may come to use in above context/s.
Assessment of ADHD: Dr Joglekar offers to assess specifically for ADHD in young people / adolescents who may be involved in youth offending behaviours.
Assessments of Looked After Children: Assessment and recommendations in relation to clinical needs, risks and placements alongside a care plan for young people who are Looked After by Children's Services.
Notes for Instructing Solicitors:
- Single or joint instructions welcome
- Initial 20 minutes phone contact at mutually suitable time is free, charges may be incurred for longer or frequent phone consults prior or during an undertaking.
- Please initiate an enquiry by email outlining briefly the expectations.
- Fees - The LAA fee structure is followed £108/- per hour to include reading of instructions and accompanying bundle, assessment of the child / adolescent 90 minutes to 120 minutes, followed by drafting of the report.
- Reports are submitted in PDF, charges incurred for P&P extra.
- Hourly rate or pro-rata applies to all consultations, court attendances
- Travel charged at £40/- per hour plus mileage or cost of tickets and taxi fares as need be
- It is preferable that young person attends appointment/s at the practice address in West London
- Psychometric assessments / investigations of any kind are charged separately and payments would have to be made direct with service provider.
Cancellations: Charged for 2 hours at the above rate if cancellations occur anytime within 48 hours prior to the appointment.
Reports: Produced usually within 4 weeks, please discuss if your needs are different.