Assessment, Diagnosis and Treatment of children, adolescents and adults:
- Early onset psychosis: This may include prodromal presentations, schizophrenia, schizo-affective disorders.
- Mood Disorders: Depression and Bipolar Disorders.
- Anxiety Syndromes: Generalised Anxiety, Phobias, Obsessive Compulsive Disorders.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Eating Disorders: Anorexia, Bulimia and Binge Eating problems.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity (ADHD) including the predominant inattention variety known as ADD. I also assess and recommend treatments relating to Adult ADHD.
- Emerging Personality Disorders / borderline personality disorder.
- Self harm in context of above or psycho-social contexts.
- Adjustment Disorders in the context of life events such as parental separation / bullying at school.
- Challenging behaviours in children and adolescents.
- Independent schools
- Independent Supported Accommodations / Residential Homes / Hostels.
- Independent Fostering Agencies.
There may be situations when on basis of referral information or following initial assessment my recommendation may be that your needs may be better met elsewhere. Usually these are situations where risk of harm to self may be high, e.g. significant suicidal ideation / attempts (which is different from self-harm) warranting treatment via NHS CAMHS, local Emergency Services or Inpatient Units. Dr Joglekar will endeavour to signpost you to suitable services to the best of my ability in these contexts.